|♪ The Daughter of Evil ♫|
|NND / YT (subbed)|
|Original Name:||悪ノ娘 (Aku no Musume)|
|English Name:||The Princess of Lucifer|
|Release Date:||April 6, 2008|
|Series:||Story of Evil|
"Oh ho ho ho! Now, please kneel!"
The song takes place in Lucifenia, a country stated to be of unspeakable inhumanity, and ruled by a fourteen year old princess,Riliane Lucifen d'Autriche. The song goes on to list how she has a servant that shares her face, a horse named Josephine, and all the treasures of the world. She acquired these treasures from stealing money from the peasants in her kingdom and she expresses an intent to destroy everyone in her way.
On top of this, the song reveals she loves Kyle, the blue haired prince from another land. However, instead of her, he chooses Michaela. Fueled by rage, she orders the destruction of the girl's kingdom and all the women in it. Many houses are burned down and many people suffer, but Riliane is only concerned with snack time.
Finally, all the citizens of Lucifenia conspire to take down the princess, though it would be hard. They are led by a swordswoman wearing red armor, and are not stopped by the soldiers due to the tolls of the war with Elphegort. They finally surrounded the court, all the servants having, to all appearances, already fled. The "princess" does not put up a fight and is finally captured. She's scheduled to be executed at three o'clock. At that time, she looks upon the crowd and simply says "It's time for my snack" before the guillotine kills her.
Rin Kagamine as Riliane Lucifen d'Autriche
Len Kagamine as Allen Avadonia
KAITO as Kyle Marlon
Miku Hatsune as Michaela
MEIKO as Germaine Avadonia
The Servant of Evil (EC 500)
The Servant of Evil follows the events of The Daughter of Evil from the perspective of her servant, Allen, revealing him as her twin brother and recounting how he made sacrifices for her sake. The end tells of how he ultimately switched places with her to save her from the guillotine.
TwiRight Prank (EC 491)
Twiright Prank details Allen and Rilliane's lives as small children before the separation. In it, they encounter the Demon of Gluttony.
Regret Message (EC 501)
Regret Message is the sequel to The Daughter of Evil, after Allen sacrificed himself to save Riliane from the guillotine. She regrets all her actions of the previous song and hopes to repent.
Kept Waiting For A Response (EC 562)
Kept Waiting For A Response happens many years after The Daughter of Evil, Riliane became nun who runs an orphanage. She becomes old and is about to die, and in the process of fulfilling her last request, the orphans learn the truth about her.
Conceptualization and Origin
- The Lucifenian Revolution is based on historical events of the French Revolution, as Lucifenia itself is based on France and Riliane on Marie Antoinette.
- The phrase "of Evil" (aku no) is commonly used to characterize the songs' themes such as "Story of Evil" and "Deadly Sins of Evil"; the creator of the Evillious Chronicles, mothy, also uses the name "Akuno-P".
- The song's English title, "The Princess of Lucifer", is a reference to Lucifer, the patron demon of Pride.
- The song mentions The Daughter of Evil owning a horse; the horse is often the representative animal of vanity.
- The Daughter of Evil is featured in the 3DS game, Project Mirai.
- The Daughter of Evil's execution occurs at 3 o'clock, the same time as Jesus Christ's execution.
- Riliane's horse, Josephine, is referenced in The Lunacy of Duke Venomania, where one of Venomania's victims is "Josephine Francois", a woman who's age and occupation is censored.
- Allen's pose in the original song PV is similar to the Evils Court depiction of the Master of the Heavenly Yard.