|♪ The Servant of Evil ♫|
|NND / YT (subbed)|
|Original Name:||悪ノ召使 (Aku no Meshitsukai)|
|English Name:||His Significance of Existence|
|Release Date:||April 29, 2008|
|Series:||Story of Evil|
|Placed at:|| Lucifenia|
The song takes place in Lucifenia, where the servant, Allen Avadonia, serves the Princess Riliane. He reveals he is her twin brother, seperated from her due to "selfish adult reasons." He promises that even if the rest of the world turns against her, he'll continue to protect her. One day, he goes to visit the kingdom of Elphegort, and he falls in love with Michaela. However, Kyle Marlon has also fallen in love with her and the jealous Riliane desires her death. Though Allen states he will always grant her wish, he wonders why his tears won't stop falling. Sometime after the event, he serves Riliane brioche for a snack and sees her laugh innocently.
The Lucifenian Revolution starts and Allen realizes Riliane will be killed. Despite acknowledging this might be a just fate, he still will protect her. He has her switch clothes with him, stating that because they were twins, no one would notice. As the princess, he is arrested and Riliane escapes. As he is executed, Riliane watches in the crowd as he says her favorite line. At the last few moments of his life, Allen wishes:
- "If we could be reborn, I would like to play with you again."
Len Kagamine as Allen Avadonia
Rin Kagamine as Riliane Lucifen d'Autriche
Miku Hatsune as Michaela
KAITO as Kyle Marlon
MEIKO as Germaine Avadonia
Daughter of Evil (EC 500)Edit
Daughter of Evil tells the later events of Servant of Evil through the perspective of his sister, Rilliane, in a publicized version that does not know Allen is her twin or that he switched places with her.
Twiright Prank (EC 491)Edit
Twiright Prank details Allen's and Rilliane's lives as small children before the seperation. In it, they encounter the Demon of Gluttony.
Conceptualization and OriginEdit
- The Lucifenian Revolution is based on historical events of the French Revolution, as Lucifenia itself is based on France and Riliane on Marie Antoinette.
- The phrase "of Evil" (aku no) is commonly used to characterize the songs' themes such as "Story of Evil" and "Deadly Sins of Evil"; the creator of the Evillious Chronicles, mothy, also uses the name "Akuno-P".
- The song's English title, "His Signifigance of Existence", is a reference to Allen's dedication to Riliane's happiness, cherishing her above anyone else.
- The Servant of Evil is featured in the 3DS game, Project Mirai.
- A manga adaptation of the song was serialized, albeit a non-canon spin-off; a canon prequel to the song's novel adaptation was later released, titled "Servant of Evil ~ Opera Bukkake file! ~".
- The song's final line is referenced in Wooden Girl ~Thousand Year Wiegenlied~, begun by Michaela but left incomplete as she dies.
- Allen's sacrificial death occurs at 3 o'clock, the same time as Jesus Christ's execution.